Nov 26, 2010

Anglican Archbishop Orombi/Uganda says he knows what God knows and ¨respects nature¨--end of subject

Anglican Archbishop Henry Luke Orombi, Ugandan LGBTI ¨demonizer¨
"People should respect nature and the great creator who modelled man and woman. He wasn't blind and he knows why he created a man's parts and a woman's parts. Why should anyone try to undo that?" Henry Luke Orombi, man of God  HERE

Wait!  Just a minute por favor!  I´m confused!  I respect nature and the ¨great creator¨ that modelled me and my sister (and Mom and Dad) showed a great deal of imagination and variation in our family. My loving God wasn´t ignornant, superstitious nor prefered right handed to left handed children.

As it turns out, neither do I deny the great variation in Gods people but there are many amongst us who fear/hate normal sexual variations...unfortunately for the sad bullies, haters and abusers of fellow human beings it is they who refuse to open their eyes to see God in all those around them.

My ¨body parts¨ are intact and as authentic as God first created them into being and are no doubt similar to Orombi´s or anyone elses...yikes, the good bishop is LIKE ME!

ANOTHER GOD KNOWING REVELATION:

US judge says lesbians can be ‘cured’ by male soldiers

¨Joe Rehyansky, a part-time magistrate and Vietnam veteran, wrote on conservative news site The Daily Caller that lesbians should be allowed to serve in the military because straight male soldiers could “convert” them. please read it all, HERE

· Thanks to Emmanuel N. Mugarura
· Thanks to The Monitor, Uganda
· Thanks to Pink News, sidebar

2 comments:

Frank Remkiewicz aka “Tree” said...

Some things one just cannot make up. I read the entire article and I am flabbergasted.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

What Fred said!