* We must persist together. All of us together because we need to find a way to reach peace and reconcilliation as Anglicans always have. Scripture, Tradition, Reason or we will destroy the Church.
* When injustice is normal we must resist it with the loving spirit of Christ.
* We ought honor our belief differences by holding them in tension but tension covered in prayer.
* The new road is reconcilliation in Christ.
* God breaks down all barriers but we can only do what we can do but ought not do what we can not do. Resolving our problems is Gods work through prayer to reconcilliation.
* Resolving our differences is in God´s hands.