OFFICIALS and workers of the Ministry of Ethics and Integrity were on Monday morning stunned when they were blocked from accessing their offices at National Social security House in Kampala.
The offices on the First and second floor of the former Udyam house were closed by property managers Knight Frank over a 600 Million shillings debt.
The Building’s Manager Moses Kagwa said the ministry had not paid rent since July last year, at a rate of 75 million shillings per month. He said the offices were locked after the ministry ignored several reminders for clearance of the arrears.
About six huge padlocks were cuffed on the ministry’s doors locking out all staff that remained stuck.
The tale comes just a week after the ethics and integrity minister Dr. James Nsaba Buturo resigned his position. ¨ read it all, HERE
¨Ethics and Integrity State Minister Dr. James Nsaba Buturo has handed over office to State Minister in the office of the Vice President James Baba.¨
PLEASE NOTE HERE--Among the countless dangerous actions and blatant lies that betray ¨dignity and basic integrity¨ that James Nsaba-Buturo perpetrated against LGBTI citizens during his term in office.
1. Madness Alert Uganda: Dr Nsaba-Buturo answers any LGBTI Ugandan who writes to their member of parliament saying that they should not be persecuted.
2. Is President Museveni/Uganda ¨cleaning house? ¨ Unprincipled officials turned out:
3. Living through HELL in Uganda thanks to Dr. Nsaba-Buturo and his accomplices:
4. ¨The bullies drive me into a corner and I can not sleep and somewhere I read that MP James Nsaba Buturo, Ethics and Integrity Minister, was once a witchdoctor¨
5. James Nsaba Buturo has accused the United Nations of a surreptitious mission to impose homosexuality on soverign countries.
6. There is a murderous ¨anti-Homosexuality Bill¨ pending at the Parliament of Uganda and it is being loudly and enthusiastically promoted by Fundamentalist Protestant religions, The Ugandan Anglican Church and Dr. Nsaba-Buturo ¨Ethics and Integrity¨ Minister.
7. "The state of moral health in our nation is challenging and we are concerned about the mushrooming of lesbianism and homosexuality," Ethics and Integrity Minister James Nsaba Buturo.
8. The Christian community in Uganda has now declared war on the lives of Gay Men and Lesbian Women in that Country...and they have been abetted by American leaders in the anti-gay and ex-gay ministries and James Nsaba-Buturo.
9. ¨Dr Buturo told Africa's Sunday Monitor that there is no need to beef up security for anti-gay activists in Uganda because God is protecting him/them.¨
10. The government’s venom is chilling: ¨Homosexuals can forget about human rights,¨ James Nsaba Buturo, who holds the cynically titled position of minister of ethics and integrity, said recently.. read it all, HERE
Minister of Ethics and Integrity, ¨Cooking the Books?¨ MP James Nsaba Buturo.
Senior officials at the directorate of Ethics and Integrity spend public money without accountability, an audit brief has revealed. The officials, whose job is to champion of ethics and integrity in the country, stealthily banked office imprest into their personal accounts.
The officials also spent Shs672.8 million between April and June in marathon workshops to exhaust the budget before the end of last financial year on June 30...read it all, HERE
· Thanks to Sylivia Nankya
· Thanks to New Vision Online, Kampala
In a few days it will be my birthday. I will be 73 years old . How could this happen to me? How did I become a full-grown+ man...
REAL HERO/REAL LIFE: Bishop John Shelby Spong
“I was simply interpreting a rising consciousness,” he said. “Whether it was race or women or homosexual people, the issue was always the same: fighting against anything that dehumanizes a child of God on the basis of an external characteristic.” Bishop John Shelby Spong (click on his photo)
IT GETS BETTER--Archbishop Desmond Tutu supports LGBT full acceptance and inclusion too!
¨Churches say that the expression of love in a heterosexual monogamous relationship includes the physical, the touching, embracing, kissing, the genital act - the totality of our love makes each of us grow to become increasingly godlike and compassionate. If this is so for the heterosexual, what earthly reason have we to say that it is not the case with the homosexual?¨ Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu
The No Anglican Covenant Coalition -- COMPREHENSIVE UNITY
A VERY UN-ANGLICAN COVENANT (click on logo)
Search This Blog
There was an error in this gadget
Translate this page/pick a language
Provides a computer generated, approximate translation.