Nov 5, 2012

STATE OF AMERICAN CONFUSION: ¨There is just so much at stake. The fact that this election is so close has me really worried about the general intelligence and sensibility of my fellow Americans.¨


I can’t pretend that I can even begin to understand Republicans

¨I can’t wait for tomorrow to be over, but I’m freaking out about it at the same time.

First, I don’t know how I’ll react if Romney wins the presidency. I hate him; I hate him more than I hated McCain and even George W. Bush. I always thought that Bush was just clueless, but Romney is evil. He is a liar and a cheat. He is insincere and he doesn’t have the country’s best interests at heart. He doesn’t care about the American people; he just wants to be president...¨ read it all, Scottbblog,  http://scottbblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks to Bilerico, sidebar
Thanks to Scottbblog

No comments: