Nov 5, 2012

A PRESIDENT PREDICTING BREAKFAST : Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches on wheat toast -- builds All-American good moral character!


This morning, Monday morning at the Foot of the Volcano, yo,  Leonardo Ricardo, felt a burst of enthusiasm for everyday life and for the ongoing equality progress, healing and well-being of the United States of America/Norte.  I am, thanks be to God and heterosexual love my parents had for one another, a Yankee Doodle Dandy living in Central America.  I voted in the U.S. general election already, via absentee ballot, over a week ago.  As I type this blog entry I feel a rush of positive eagerness for the reelection of President Obama which will take place tomorrow in the United States/Norte...primero Dios. I notice I have a great deal more confidence than ever before that my hope and wish will come to true tomorrow and we will have four more years of National Integrity led by President Barack Obama.  

What gave me this last minute surge of hope and reelection outcome reassurance you may ask? 

I ate my favorite healthy breakfast this morning.   Good reason as any.  My all-time most energizing breakfast of  Peanut Butter and sliced Dill Pickles (longways) on Multi-grain toast sandwich!   Of course everything will go my way today, tomorrow and this week with such a tasty/happy breakfast choice.  Never question the power of wholesome morning eating when divining presidential elections (or anything else).  

Peace be with you!

 

OBAMANOS 2012
Guatemala, Central America

No comments: