Jun 15, 2011

BOOGEYMEN - THE ENDANGERED SPECIES: Minneapolis - ¨We're not always one big happy family in our community, but we are family...¨


Exposing the Boogeymen

¨The forces arrayed against us, and all progressive communities, have one message: you are not part of America, have no place here, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that you and yours are erased from the face of the earth.¨  wellness meets up at Netroots Nation,  Dr. Jillian T. Weiss HERE

My first impression of Netroots Nation - a love letter

¨I presently sit in my first (but not my last) Netroots Nation lgbt conference and I am overwhelmed by the ideas and talent of my fellow conference mates. I have been in session for only a few hours and I don't know what I've enjoyed more - finally meeting bloggers whom I have admired from afar for a long time (Pam Spaulding, Jeremy Hooper, Joe Jervis, Zach Ford, Mike Rogers, Rod McCollum), or being exposed to all of this enthusiasm emanating from these amazing people

One thing that shines out for me is the fact that I am a long way from being that college student who ran from the library in tears in 1991 after being bombarded with information that as a gay man, I was a threat to children, morality and values...¨  read it all direct from Netroots Nation, by A. McEwenHERE

Fundie Watch: Recently Filed HERE
·  Thanks to Bilerico Project, sidebar
·  Thanks to Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
·  Thanks to Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters, sidebar
·  Thanks to A. McEwen
·  Thanks to Fundie Watch

No comments: