|¨....invisibility is connected not only to the culture of institutionalised prejudice in the Anglican Communion but to deeply corrosive and corrupting culture of institutionalised secrecy and fear in the Church of England.¨|
My goodness, doesn’t Christianity have a lot to learn about prejudice, abuse and intolerance?
¨Until the culture of fear and secrecy in the Church of England changes, the bigotry is challenged and our Church becomes a place which is free from prejudice against LGBT people, the Episcopal Church will remain the only place where LGBT people can come out and be elected as bishops.¨
¨I’m tempted to start a new campaign. The culture of secrecy, intimidation and abuse in the Church of England has got to be challenged, undermined and changed.¨ read it all, by Colin Coward+ HERE
|PURITY CULTS: Selfproclaimed ¨Godliness¨ and ¨Sexual Purity¨ at The Anglican Communion and beyond. ¨Perfectly Good Spirit¨ Archbishop Tutu|
|The Anglican Compass Rose|
DO GAY PRIMATES AND BISHOPS ACTUALLY EXIST?
· Thanks to Changing Attitudes, United Kingdom
· Thanks to Flickr Photo Sharing
· Thanks to Prejudice: ¨Challenged, undermined and changed¨
· Thanks to Love God, love neighbour and self
· Thanks to Bishop Christopher Ssenyonjo, Uganda
· Thanks to Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
· Thanks to Thinking Anglicans, sidebar