Jan 30, 2012

A QUICKIE TRIP TO OLE´ MEXICO

VIVA MEXICO!
Dear Friends,

Sorry I missed you these past days/daze.  I´ve been frolicing, but mostly shopping and eating, in Olde Mexico...it was a flavorfilled blast (and otherwise) and the Tostadas, Chicken Mole and THE SHRIMP were delicious...just ask and I promise to tell.   There was NO CRIME in the streets and everyone seemed orderly and happy as they went about the business of being the hospitable people that MEXICANS are.

Thanks to Mexico, the Mexicans and all of you for visiting while I was away.

Un abrazo fuerte,
Leonardo Ricardo/Len

4 comments:

motheramelia said...

Glad you had a good time.

JCF said...

Mexico. For you, El Norte! ;-)

Leonard said...

Yes, it´s North! Always feels a little different to approach Mexico from Chiapas...I´m still sleepy (good thing my massuse is coming in an hour)! Adjustments! Always adjusting! (in a good way, mostly). Love to all, Len

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of the food part of your trip! Sounds yummy...