Apr 29, 2009

¨They make me feel filthy--anti gay people¨...a on-the-ground report: Direct from the current witch hunt in Uganda!


¨Anti-Gay¨
By Gay Uganda


¨They make me feel

filthy- anti gay people.





I love-

I know I love;

and my love they

malign and corrupt

despise and shame-

just because I love.



They make me feel

worthless

and I have to

reach deep to my

depths to cling

to sanity

midst the gale

their hate.¨



©GayUganda, ¨Anti-Gay¨

A direct report from the anti-lgbt ¨pogrom¨ in Uganda, read it all, click HERE


BEWARE! THE SMELL OF BLOOD IS IN THE AIR:

Anti-LGBT Ugandan Hyenas, corrupt politicians and fundamentalist Christian extremists including Anglican/Gafcon Archbishop Orombi are on the prowl looking for fresh LGBT meat to rip apart and devour!


UPDATED:

MP to introduce bill against homosexuality, read it all, click HERE


UPDATE: THE UGANDAN LGBT BLACKMAIL/SLANDER and ¨RELIGIOUS¨ PERSECUTION CAMPAIGN IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND INSANE!

¨I am just thinking of Stephen Langa, that nice Christian man, doing his round on the fm stations, complaining that homosexuals were not being arrested. Well, we are being arrested. And sentenced, to life in prison.¨ Blackmail, slander, prison and suicides in Uganda for LGBT citizens, read it all, click HERE

·Thanks to Flickr Photosharing
·Thanks to The Grey Crowned Crane, National Bird of Uganda
·Thanks to Gay Uganda, at the right side bar

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

I could weep.

Leonard said...

It´s getting down deep into the REAL...there would be no depth of feeling nor insistance on TRUTH told without a spiritual and driving life force responding to lies...we´ve always been sitting next to you...now you´re seeing bold courage mixed with vulnerable honesty...no longer will we PRETEND we are less for you or for ourselves...you will know us for who we REALLY are...we are like you...it´s ok to weep.